My Friendship with Ray started in the month of May.
1. What is your relationship with him?
A reliable friend
2. Your 5 impressions towards him.
Caring, Funny, Friendly, Nice, Takes lots of Pictures
3. The most memorable thing he has done for you.
Accompany me when waiting for my mom
4. The most memorable thing he has said to you:
Do you miss me?><
5. If he becomes your lover, you will:
erm....
6. If he becomes your enemy, you will:
I would miss a great friend in my life...
7. If he becomes your lover, he has to improve on..
Everybody has their strength and weakness...love is accepting
8. If he becomes your enemy, the reason is..
Maybe something I do or say wrongly, my attitude ba
9. The most desirable thing to do on him is?
Best Friend always.
10. The overall impression of him is...
A great friend...how lucky I got to know him
11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
erm...something call silence is golden
12. The character of you for yourself is?
I am sometimes quiet sometimes i do speak as well...
13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
Lack of Confidence! Indecisive
14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is?
Love
15. For the people who care about and likes you, say something about them.
♥ I am really glad and thankful to have a real friend like you... Keeping me in your heart juz keeps me feel so touched...I will truly treasure it and very much appreciate it.
16. 10 frens to tag
lazy...I am juz so sorry to say I am not tagging anyone/
No comments:
Post a Comment