Restoring peace,
Restoring comfort,
Restoring strength,
Restoring happiness,
Restoring relationships.
Jesus is the prince of peace. In this special Christmas is coming, do you sense peace? He came and became among us, and be with us, and restore peace in us.
Many of times, we find ourselves comfortable in our own comfort zone. But in the midst of it, do you realize that someone had given up comfort to comfort us. Jesus came to save us, not to His comfort to be on the cross. But such a great love, whose love could be greater to comfort?
This Sunday school song which I am so used to it....it would be my first song I learnt...perhaps...
"Jesus loves me this I know, for the bible tells me so, little ones to Him belong, they are weak but He is strong. Yes, Jesus loves me...Yes, Jesus loves me........the Bible tells me so..."
We are weak but He is strong. He is our refuge in this time, our rock, cornerstone. Let us be reminded again that it is not by Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit says the Lord Almighty(Zachariah 4:6)
In this festive times, we wish to share happiness to our love ones. Just like what is in my blog" Happiness keeps you sweet, Trials keeps you strong, Sorrows keeps you human, Life keeps you humble." I do hope that the people I care, would really experience the real happiness which things nor money can't buy, but by finding the real joy in their life.
Relationship is the element which keeps the world connected. Do we have relationships to be mend? Christmas reminds me that it is a time to restore relationship. Because God has sent His beloved Son to us, to be our mediator and to restore the relationship between us and God. Relationship is where all it starts. God and creation.
No comments:
Post a Comment