Saturday, January 2, 2010

There is a coming soon~

It is NEW YEAR....a decade has passed since millennium. Oh 2010! Still remember when i was 10....nothing bothers~how nice it is juz reminiscing the past till now.

There is a saying which I can't agree more." Change is the only thing that wouldn't change."

I believe there are just too many changes in this pass decade~from a child to a young adult... great changes. Passing through so many things, I came to realize that there is also another thing that does not change in this world, which is God. He is always there to guide me. I will keep running for He is always the Light.


Mood is very volatile. Changes sometimes creates confusion. But
Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go. —Genesis 28:15
I still remember the assurance that God has always give us is that He will never leave us nor forsake us (Heb. 13:5).
Psalm 25:4-10

4 Show me your ways, O Lord,

teach me your paths;

5 guide me in your truth and teach me,

for you are God my Savior,

and my hope is in you all day long.

6 Remember, O Lord, your great mercy and love,

for they are from of old.

7 Remember not the sins of my youth

and my rebellious ways;

according to your love remember me,

for you are good, O Lord.

8 Good and upright is the Lord;

therefore he instructs sinners in his ways.

9 He guides the humble in what is right

and teaches them his way.

10 All the ways of the Lord are loving and faithful

for those who keep the demands of his covenant.

No comments: