Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Love Letter from Heaven

A Love Letter from Heaven




My child,
You may not know me, but I know everything about you. I know when you sit down and when you rise up, I am familiar with all your ways—even the number of hairs on your head. I knew you even before you were conceived, for you are fearfully and wonderfully made.
My plan for your future is to prosper you, for my thoughts toward you are as countless as the sand on the seashore. Come to me during your troubles, and I will give you comfort. When you are heart-broken, know that I am close to you. As a shepherd carries a lamb, I will carry you close to my heart.
One day, every tear will be wiped away. I will take away all the pain that you have suffered on this earth. And nothing will ever separate you from my love again.
So all I’m asking you today is this: Will you love me back?
For I love you unconditionally and am waiting for you. Always will be.
Love,
Your Father in Heaven

No comments: