Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father 父の日

Our Father in heaven, hallowed be Your name. Luke 11: 2

Wonderful that we call our God, Father! Because we are His child, and each one of us is precious in His eyes!
Dear God, Thank you for being the best Father in my life.
Though my father is not with me, but God have been faithful to me, and He is always so.

***

I remembered when the last major earthquake happened in Japan, my family and I was so worried.
In fact, no one will know what is going to happen the next second.
So we decided to make an urgent call back to Japan.

As the phone was ringing, we were waiting anxiously, then a voice answered, it was my granddad....
I really wished that I could speak the words out from my own voice, yet....
However, there is a mix feeling of warmth comfort and a cold disappointment for myself.
Not knowing how, when I uttered something that I couldn't even promise myself.
I told my grandfather that I will go to Japan before I go for my studies in Taiwan.

***

Until recently June 4th, when I stepped into Japan, a country in my "long lost memory", and when I reflect to what I have said, then only I was once being reminded again, that God have been actually listening all the time, and He knows when is the right time for me. For He alone knows my heart.

Thought it was a short one, but it is indeed a sweet one, and a sweaty one =P
But still, Praise the Lord, for my visit back to Japan!
I couldn't thank God more for my life.

There is so many that I am hoping for.
I pray.

Happy Father's Day!
Once again being reminded of His faithfulness!

 

No comments: