Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Chronicles of 1st TMC in HICT

Today toastmaster's pre-meeting, I went to coll. at about 9:40am. Reach coll, found out I am actually wearing a sandal?! Blur la~
and Plan to print something out of the printer. Saw Siew Mei before reached the Library. Met Chia Yee, Shieh Ren on the way, two wearing the same color "identical fashion". Then Durrna, Wei Wei they all.....Mr. V is invigilating. Woa...i thought he called me to go there earlier? Nvm, btw, later we managed to go for the meeting in senate conference hall. Later as I called Dr. Lim, we had our meeting in the CEO meeting room. I heard that non of the students actually go there. Wo~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Later, went to the doc. Cost like 天文数字for it. 135...I can buy like sooo many things edi with it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bac to coll about 2:20. Edit assignment & hand it up. Went to Mc. D. Coz of the free stuff and the set. 3 person, wai how and catherine, 6 pacs of french fries. Hav to "da-pao",drink also i "da-pao" in my water bottle.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Toastmasters meeting for this evening is quite accurate, for the time. Managed to finish it in time. I think everybody did well, but for me like so cold there. but when time comes to the voting, I am blur, sorry Durrna for wat happened there when voting for the evaluator was cancelled.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I felt so bad lar. Like so many ppl kena marah. Sorry Wei Wei, Joo Li, Chia Yee~

No comments: