Thursday, July 17, 2008

Journey to the center of the Piramid in SUNWAY!

Journey to the Center of the Earth ----by Eric Brevig [Warner Bros. Pictures]
Starring: Geologist Trevor Anderson (Brendan Fraser) and his nephew Sean
(Josh Hutcherson) & the mountain climber Hannah(Anita Briem)
Book:
Journey to the center of the earth by Jules Gabriel Verne.(1864)

Yesterday, after marketing class which we didnt actually revise bout mkt then later juz have a short newsletter meetin which is hmm...I donno wat to do there. Then, I ManaGed to join Wee Han, Racheal, Wai How, Ivan, Janelle, Aisha, Iona, Annabell, Issac...hmm anybody i missed here?!
Anyway, initial plan of watching Journey to the Center of the earth 3D was changed to just normal screening ones. But it was really a thrilling movie, exciting though a little over fantasy, the effect was good. Actually there was a shot where it was so touching which I nearly teared out.
I liked the world in there, so green, natural, not the dangerous thingy out there. Especially the so called "electric bird" so pretty.

I found out that when they saw wat called"moving stars""electric birds""glowing bird"they left their backpack behind them when they follow the flock of birds. But later on, somehow the backpack was with them again?! --Connection, continuity?

Keyquote=>
*Trevor: [in complete awe] Ladies and
gentlemen, I give you the center of the Earth.
Funny quote=>
*Sean:
[running from a dinosaur] Haven't you ever seen a dinosaur
before?

Trevor: Not with skin on it!

Somehow, this is a very good action, adventurous, science fiction movie. The "railway"journey I guess would be exciting if we watched it 3D.

No comments: