A month is over again. Today's the last day~ Christmas is coming.... Some decisions need to be made, it has been a year and nothing seems to be for better or worst. Ummm...always wanna make some cards and send it to my friends and family but too bad, ah no time!( a great excuse for someone who procrastinate like me!)
Certain things I just can't really understand! "Pushing Daisy" Why is it soooo hard for me to understand people?! I don't really like avoiding neither do I like denial nor intoxicated by false. But words that could only be read is not necessary what it initially meant to be. Wateva~Perhaps at least it could not be read by "a. visual kind" of person just like wat we learnt in our HR class last semester.
Okay enough for all the mumbling, I had been cranky recently.....Ah! Let the season heal me~
No comments:
Post a Comment